Totals: 11 Fleets,16200 Ships a Fleet, 1800 Stacks = 178200 Ships
Flagship = Shadow Trojan
Fleets:3x The Guardians-21 - Purple/Red Flagship
CC: 7* Victory Roar (Speed: between 258 & 305 )
Ships & Weapons: Mall 9 Daybreaks / Deathhowl Shockwave / Ares Widowmaker
Fleets: 3x The Guardians-22 - Purple/Red Flagship
CC: 5* Fatal Furies (Speed: between 258 & 305 )
Ships & Weapons: Mall 9 Quick Assaults / Princess Lightspear / Tomahawk Godfist
Fleets: 3x The Guardians-23 - Red Flagship
CC: 7* Victory Roar (Speed: between 258 & 305)
Max Attack Power
Ships & Weapons: Mall 9 Aggressive Warlords / Destroyer Nuclear Rack / Doomsday Nuclear Launcher
Fleets: 2x The Guardians-24 - Red Flagship
CC: 8* Light & Darkness (Speed: between 305 & 361)
Ships & Weapons: Mall 9 Daybreaks / Hornet Swarm / Pandora
Tips on How to Beat:Edit
The following information is not verified, it may be partially or completely incorrect.
General Advice for all the Humaroid planets is, do not attempt them until you can clear Constellations of an equivalent level. Until you can clear a Constellation, most players advise you do not attempt them. In Constellations you do not lose ships, so it's best to perfect your art there first.
- DFA 7* with 930 dodge with LW (8 eos, 4 ea, 2 SR, 4 Judgement3, 1 Judgement2) -25-50 losses (probably 0 losses if take out Judgement2 for Daed), 0-3 losses with 952 dodge
- DFA 7* with 1100+dodge on a nihelbet (7eos,1 deadalus,1 SR, 3 ea and 4ppc) (2 Temp 2 BM)fleet and Conq X midstack (bali). 24-25 rounds 0 losses!
- DFA 7* 1008 dodge LW2 8eos 4EA, 5JM-III wepons, with CQ glass. no loss. LVL V orange Def(aegis caenus, negation, Daedalus chip) bionics chips.
- DFA 6* 1550 combined stats, 733 dodge 681 accuracy. Dullahans, 9 EOS 3 EA DaedelusIII, 4BM. GFX center stack (500 stack). Orange min bali IV, Orange Charger IV, Orange negator V, Orange daedelus IV, Orange Aegis IV. Outstats all except SBW fleets. Takes no damage.
- 5*DFA - 1635 combined stats, 638 accuracy, 881 dodge. indy: 5xeosIII, 1xeaI, 3xeaIII, 2xBloodspurI, 2xShooting StarIII. Conqx center stack with 12xShooting StarIII. Orange min bali chip VI, purple charger IV, purple negator VI, blue daedalus VII, blue caeneus VII - 0 loss
- 5*DFA - 1597 combinen stats, 265 accuracy, 787 dodge. Liberty Wing: 8x EOS3, 6x EA, Agility Booster, ECM, Auto Target System, Time Dilation Module, Team Combat Engine, Anti-matter Engine, 5x Shooting Star 3, 16x Orbital Shield. Orange Daedalus Chip-VI , Orange Negator Chip-IV, Orange Charger Chip-IV, Orange Min Ballistics Chip-IV, Orange Accelerator Chip-VII (It works with lower chips, but the daedalus should give atleast 10 points defense) I'm not using any Flagship. 1 to 33 losses.
- 4* DFA/Rex Scuta with 1421 stats, 700 dodge, on Dullahan. 7 EOS, 7 EA, Daedalus, full agility, Auto Target, AME, TCE, 4 Shooting Star III, 1 Bloodspur III. lvl VII purple negator (60 negation) lvl V blue shield regen chip. lvl V orange daedalus chip (+11 ship defence). this runs H.6 with 0-100 losses. H1-5 no losses ever. and if u up the DFA/Rex Scuta to 5*, it will take no losses at all. upping the daedalus chip to lvl 7 orange will prob take no losses at all on the 4* One further point of interest. a lvl V orange stability chip will reduce your losses on a 4* comm to 0-10 per run. you always take damage from the SB, but because you have 12.5k structure, you almost never take losses from the damage. 4* DFA can prob switch to the 5 EOS, 3 lvl 3 EA indy build and take no losses per run. but 4* Rex wont deal enough damage with them and will need to use the Dullahans for better damage.
- SB Fleet Spam. 16 fast (360+ speed commanders, like you want for doing i30 speed runs) can do Humma 6 or less without losses using 3xDark Specter/3xChronus Wing style ships.