Players can complete quests to earn additional resources and items. Quests can be split into two types:
- Development Quests - one time completion quests, made up of main quests and side quests.
- Daily Quests - completable daily and redeemable for points which can be exchanged for daily rewards.
Repeated Side Quest lines:Edit
Many types of side quests lead directly to a more difficult version when completed, increasing the number of actions required to complete them.
- Harvest Time - Increase Metal productivity to the required level
- Gathering He3 - Increase He3 productivity to the required level
- Raising Moral - Increase Gold productivity to the required level
- Plentiful Resources - Store a set amount of Metal, He3 and Gold
- Building Ships - Own a set number of ships
- Ship Research - Upgrade a set number of ship blueprints (each upgrade counts towards the quest, meaning levelling a blueprint to level 3 gains you two points)
- Parts Research - Upgrade a set number of parts
- Recruitment - Recruit a set number of commanders
- Beefing Up Defenses - Construct a set number of defensive structures
- Contribution - Reach a set number of contribution points with your corps (this can be done through the donation of resources or mall points, 1 contribution point = 1 mall point or 10 000 resources)
- Staying Green - Recycle a set number of ships
- Friendly Faces - Add a set number of friends
- Free Trade - Reach a set trading volume in the auction house
- Military Ranks - Own a commander card with a set star level
- Instances - Complete the numbered instance
“The daily quests earn you daily quest points. These are redeemable on the "Daily Quest" tab. The...Daily Quests