This GOII instance is scenario based. Only by finishing a scenario will you be able to continue on to the next scenario. Certain scenarios will offer rewards relating to the story at hand.
In these instances your Commander Cards do not gain experience, that is your Commanders will not level up here, unlike all other instances.
1. The new instance is built of 50 unique scenarios. Finishing the objectives of a scenario will allow you to challenge the next scenario.
2. As in previous instances, you can exit any time during a scenario. Completed scenarios can not be replayed before the scenario-based instance challenge data are cleared out.
3. While challenging any scenario, you are unable to enter Common Instance, Restricted Instance, or League Match.4. The scenario-based instance data will be cleared out every 2 days on the 2nd, 4th, 6th...and 30th days of each month. You must start the challenges from the first scenario after this takes place.
5. Should you fail to finish a scenario, you are allowed to challenge the scenario again until you complete the objectives or the scenario data refreshes.
6. CPU enemies will progressively increase in difficulty as you complete individual scenarios.
7. Scenario-Based Instance battles will charge He3 but will not result in ship destruction.
8. Scenarios must be completed within 30 rounds or it will time out.
Scenario Instance level 35+
After Level 35 of the Scenario instances, pirates will become much more challenging. All of the pirates are special hull ships. Most of the ships seen are Daybreak , Aggressive Warlord and Quick Assault. They have the capability to penetrate and also damage Independence shields. After Independence shields are down, the Independence will become vulnerable to any attack. So be careful.
1. Rewards will be issued for every fifth completed scenario.
2. Completing the final scenario MAY earn you a Final Scenario Chest. (if you are very lucky) This treasure chest will contain one of these nine items:
- An Eos Phase Shift Engine Blueprint.
- Ballistic Weapons - Tempest, Judgment
- Directional Weapons - Cyclone, Avalanche
- Missile Weapons - Terminator, Zeus
- Ship-Based Weapons - Nebula, Space Citadel
You will also be able to sell these in the Auction House. All nine of these items can be sold, as they're all unlocked.
About costs1. Scenarios will charge 1 SP and a variable Gold fee in order to participate in challenges.
2. Scenario battles will consume He3.
3. Scenario battles will not result in permanent destruction of warships.
4. Please prepare a lot of gold and He3 if you want to finish all scenarios within 2 days.
1. Open the Instance pane.
2. Select a scenario and dispatch fleets (A maximum of 4 fleets are allowed per scenario).
3. Initiate the battle.
4. Spaceships destroyed will be automatically revived after each battle.
5. Rewards earned in Scenario-Based Instances will be delivered directly to your in-game mailbox.
The following link is an interactive view of all of the scenarios and trials, ships and information. A very useful tool.
|Level||Description||Cost||Your Fleets||Enemy Fleets||Possible Rewards||Pirate Ship Types|
|Trial of Courage||1000||4||3||,,,5|
|Trial of Intellect||2000||4||3||,|
|Trial of Persistence||3000||4||4||,,5|
|Trial of Strength||4000||4||4||,,|
|Trial of Loyalty||5000||4||5||,,,5|
|Trial of Justice||6000||4||6||, , 5|
|Trial of Confidence||7000||4||7||,, 7,5|
|Blood Trial||8000||4||8||, , 10|
|Life Trial||9000||4||9||,, 14,5|
|Ultimate Trial of Glory||10,000||4||10||2 50 20|
Total SP Cards Required : 50
An easy way to get rid of these instances safe is by using an DFA at least 3* and with gems , so that instance commanders won't be able to proc . Also , using agility > 16 ships with 700+ dodge commanders can immune almost all missle and ship-based weapon till the end . Personally using a 5* Divine with full dodge gem (730 dodge), Hamdar with 16.5 agility can tank up everything with a GForce flagged full fleet .
Starting off from single corner is a good strategy in 35+ level of Scenario instance , especially if you get Nexus to regenerate shield . In that case , part of the enemy won't be firing at you in first round , and can buy you some time to kill enemy fleet one by one without taking heavy fire and get fleets killed fast .
Choose an instance: